FIRST DAY Reminders
- Wear your name tag
- Place your Pick-up Card on your dashboard
- Meet with Medical Staff if your child will be taking any medication at camp
- Review “Items Needed for Camp” sections of this handbook
Union Soccer Schools Full Day Camp: 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Our Extended Day Program is offered every day before & after camp:
- Mornings: Drop off your camper as early as 8:00 AM
- Afternoons: Pick up your camper as late as 4:30 PM
Billing occurs throughout the summer, no pre-payment is required.
Campers should bring a lunch and refreshment (marked with their name and team name) in either cooler or in an insulated thermo bag. We recommend that lunches contain ice or a freezer pack to keep the lunch and drink cool.
Talen Energy Stadium Trip
Campers will need to arrive early on trip days. Times will be given on Monday along with your permission slip.*
Items needed for trip to Talen Energy Stadium:
- Sneakers (Cleats MAY NOT be worn)
- Lunch and Drink: Please bring lunch in a cooler or thermo lunch bag with ice pack (lunches are not refrigerated).
- Backpack/Duffel Bag
- Campers must wear full Union Soccer Schools uniform
* Due to security policies of Talen Energy Stadium, parents and families are not permitted to accompany campers on trip.
drop-off & pick-up
We get cars in and out quickly and you don’t even have to get out of your car! Our Drop-Off & Pick-Up process is designed to be safe, easy and convenient. Our Coaching Staff will be there when you pull up and they will open the car door. We have several security procedures in place for this process and all parents will receive their camp identification with their Family Orientation materials.
|Please display your
||EARLY PICK-UPPlease call to arrange (must be prior to 3:00 PM)LATE CAMPER ARRIVALPlease bring your camper to the Camp Tent when you arrive|
Feel free to visit us at any time. Make sure to stop at the Check-in Tent with your ID to obtain a Visitor’s Pass.
Contacting another camp family
It is our goal to assist camp families in contacting other camp families while respecting and maintaining each family’s privacy and confidentiality. Call us and we will help you connect, 610-581-7600.
code of conduct
UNION SOCCER SCHOOLS encourages fun, friendship and safety in a positive atmosphere. We have established behavior guidelines that revolve around the “Three R’s”:
- Respect for yourself
- Respect for others
- Respect for your environment
- If your child will be taking any medication at camp, which we have authorized medication consent.
- Medication must be given directly to our Medical Staff on your child’s first day of camp.
- Medication must be in its original container with your child’s name on the prescription label.
To ensure the health and safety of all campers, we request that your camper stay home to rest and recuperate upon the onset of the following conditions:
- a temperature of 100.5º or above.
- experiencing the contagious phase of any illness.
Please call the camp number if your child will be absent from camp, or notify us via email.
STAYING HEALTHY WHILE HAVING FUN IN THE SUN
It is important that our campers stay hydrated, and we encourage our campers to drink water throughout the day. There will be water stations set up near each activity area, and our Coaching Staff will offer frequent reminders and give opportunities for water breaks during the camp day.
Apply sunscreen in the morning before camp and use a waterproof or water-resistant sunscreen with SPF 30+.
FOOD ALLERGY POLICY
Please see our complete Food Allergy Policy on our website, which outlines the measures we take to keep our campers with food allergies safe.
We ask that only Popsicle brand popsicles are brought for group treats. Please avoid varieties with dairy or fresh fruit.
add more weeks
Give us a call to add weeks or to learn more about all of our camp options this summer! 610-581-7600.
we’re here to help
Camp Headquarters: (610) 581-7600
While your camper is at camp, please use the following phone number(s) if you need to reach the camp location:
Delaware Valley University, Doylestown, PA
Great Valley High School, Malvern, PA
Malvern Preparatory School, Malvern, PA
Plymouth Whitemarsh, Plymouth Meeting, PA
Shipley School, Bryn Mawr, PA
St. Aloysius Academy, Bryn Mawr, PA
Upper Dublin High School, Fort Washington, PA
Cherry Hill High School East, Cherry Hill, NJ
Moorestown High School, Moorestown, NJ
The Pennington School, Pennington, NJ
Tower Hill School, Wilmington, DE